Monday, October 25, 2010

Itching to start



I've really noticed in the past few days how excited but also restless we are.  We are itching to get going with the renovations.  We get the house this Friday 29th but we probably wish it was today.  Phil cant wait to get in there and start the demolition!!!!  I cant wait either but I'm trying to figure out how I can be more involved with an 18 month old to occupy too...........maybe I'll put Sophia in the backpack and she can observe the demo from there.  She'd probably love it!  It'd be safer too!

Well until Friday, here is a picture of the house.  We walk/drive past once in a while just to remind ourselves and tried to take this picture inconspicuously when the house isnt actually ours yet!  Dont worry, the house is actually empty right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment